Thursday, October 4, 2018

Action Shot!

A gaming buddy of mine got a great shot of my minis in action during Game Two of our FLGS's Kill Team campaign. Here are two of my Skitarii rangers sniping out my opponent's Astartes scouts.


I am really enjoying a) Kill Team and b) the Adeptus Mechanicus. They've got a good combination of gonzo special rules that make them fun to play and models that are both neat and gribbly in ways that make them fun to paint and convert.

Perhaps it makes me a bad person, but it doesn't hurt any that I am tearing it up in Kill Team. In the game pictured, I ended up losing two guys and killing most of my opponent's models. Any faction that relies on melee, multiple wound models, or 24'' or shorter range guns is going to really struggle against Adeptus Mechanicus 6+ bonuses, 30'' range basic rifle, and other nastiness.

But most importantly, I'm glad to finally get a picture of some finished models up on this blog, even if it's just a pair of lowly Skitarii rangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment